‘Breaking Dawn Movie’ Cast Update:
Summit Entertainment announced via their official Facebook today that the following actors have been cast in supporting roles in THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN:
- Olga Fonda (LOVE HURTS)
- Janelle Froehlich (Hacienda Heights)
- Masami Kosaka (THE RUNAWAYS)
- Sebastiao Lemos (Brazilian TV series Força-Tarefa)
- Amadou Ly (THE TESTED, THE BRIDGE)
- Ty Olsson (2012)
- Wendell Pierce (RAY)
- Carolina Virguez (Spanish TV series Matalobos)
About THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN
- The next chapter of THE TWILIGHT SAGA will be released as two separate films with the first of the two slated to be released in theatres on November 18, 2011 and the second coming to theatres on November 16, 2012.
- Academy Award® winner Bill Condon will direct both films starring Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner. The project, based on the fourth novel in author Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight series, is currently being written by Melissa Rosenberg with Wyck Godfrey, Karen Rosenfelt and Stephenie Meyer producing.
- THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN illuminates the secrets and mysteries of this spellbinding romantic epic that has entranced millions.
About the TWILIGHT film series
The TWILIGHT film series stars Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson and tells the story of 17-year-old Bella Swan who moves to the small town of Forks, Washington to live with her father, and becomes drawn to Edward Cullen, a pale, mysterious classmate who seems determined to push her away. But neither can deny the attraction that pulls them together…even when Edward confides that he and his family are vampires. The action-packed, modern day vampire love story TWILIGHT, the first film in the series, was released in theatres on November 21, 2008 to a blockbuster reception. The second installment of the film franchise, THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON was released November 20, 2009 and the third installment, THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE was released June 30, 2010.