There will be a brand new, exclusive-to-Yahoo-Movies Breaking Dawn trailer debuting on Bella Cullen’s Birthday, September 13th! Ahhhh. This is so exciting! Here’s what Yahoo Movies wrote:
“Come back Tuesday, Sept. 13 at 7:30pm ET/4:30pm PT for the exclusive trailer premiere.”
The folks over at The Village Voice have compiled a fun (and funny) list of things for Twilight Saga fans to do while they wait for Breaking Dawn part 1 to hit theaters! Here’s a preview:
71. Pretend to re-read Twilight, but really just lie with it under your pillow and occasionally touch its weathered pages with your cold, cold fingertips.
70. Do the same with Eclipse.
69. Do not do the same with New Moon. Use it to prop your front door open so your cat, Mr. Fluffers, can get in and out at night without you having to wake up. This will change your life! Also, under cover of moonlight, when you squint your eyes, you can pretend that Mr. Fluffers is Edward Cullen. They have a similar facial structure.
68. Put Twilight, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn under your pillow and try to sleep. You will not be able to. Imagine if your neck were as long as all three books together. What a neck that would be for a vampire to latch onto! Blow your own mind; make an appointment with a chiropractor.
67. Stare at yourself in the mirror. Will you ever have your own vampire love affair? Do not answer. This is a rhetorical question.
66. Fashion a realistic set of vampire teeth out of wine corks and some barbed wire, and practice wearing them around the house, and eventually to a red-carpet event, should you be invited to one.
65. Fashion a realistic Edward Cullen doll, with whom you will attend the movie’s premiere midnight show.
64. Determine whether you will have to buy the Edward Cullen doll a ticket to see the movie, or if you can sneak him in in your backpack.
63. Determine that the Edward Cullen doll deserves his own ticket. No expense is too great! Also, buy him some shoes. No one should have to go to a movie barefoot.
62. Refer to Yahoo Answers for what sort of shoes Edward Cullen wears.
61. Fashion a realistic Jacob doll. Stage mock fights between it and the Edward Cullen doll. Buy several shirts for the Jacob doll, because they are always ripping off and going missing when he becomes a werewolf. That must be frustrating.
60. Feel terrible when the fights become realistic, and the Jacob doll goes too far in a way that we cannot bring ourselves to discuss. Feel just like Bella must have. Also, slightly aroused.
59. Reattach the head of the Edward Cullen doll. Kiss its cold vampire lips and remember.
Read the entire list here!
Tomorrow, Yahoo! Movies brings you an exclusive first look at two teaser one-sheets for THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN – PART 1! Here is a little preview. What else are you hoping to see?
Eeeep, Bella’s engagement ring looks beautiful in this teaser! We’ll post the full posters tomorrow
The Creation Entertainment Official Twilight Convention just announced the following:
OFFICIAL Twilight FAN CONVENTION
Friday evening, November 4th, through
Sunday morning, November 6th, 2011
The Hyatt Regency Century Plaza
2025 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles, California, 90067
To make your hotel room reservation CLICK HERE
If you need additional assistance for hotel room booking ONLY,
please call 888-421-1442
Full convention information will be available soon at
You can also sign up for our free email bulletins
and we will update information when available.
Here’s a new The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn part 1 still thanks to Premiere Magazine (France)!
RPLife |Via Team–Twilight
Jack Morrissey, Breaking Dawn director Bill Condon’s partner, has taken to his Twitter to adress questions fans had regarding the full-length Breaking Dawn poster (and lack-of new poster images). Read below for some of his updates:
That’s another promo poster and not a theatrical poster.
Did Bill Condon have a role in this poster? No he doesn’t sign off on that stuff.
The theatrical designs I got to see were very pretty
How long until we see them? You don’t have to wait that long…
On wanting a more romantic poster with Edward & Bella and less stiff: You’re going to get what you want.
On Breaking Dawn theater poster: It won’t suck. Promise.
Regarding Bella’s hair: I honestly don’t think you’ll have any complaints about that in the movie.
Again, there’ll be lots more to choose from in a couple months, give or take.
Complaints about the poster and lack of covers: Just you wait. Also, two EW R/K covers aren’t enough for you by now? No? Okay, just checking – sheesh!
Of course there will be more posters, but whether you like them is yet to be determined!
Fan stating all they really need is one good pic of Edward & Bella – how hard is that: They’re comin’, they’re comin’…
It was really nice of him to answer fan inquiries!
Daemon’s Movies did a new interview with the lovely Tinsel Korey (aka Emily)! She talks about Breaking Dawn and her other projects!
‘Breaking Dawn’ coming this November and the second part coming out next year, I’m assuming things are already ramping up for you, right?
Tinsel Korey: Yeah. I mean, the press is obviously starting to build up right now, and I actually start a movie in September, and so I’m excited about that as well.
Were you at ‘The Teen Choice Awards’ this weekend?
Tinsel Korey: Yeah, I was there last night.
Was it fun seeing all the fans?
Tinsel Korey: It was pretty cool just getting to see the different celebrities and I’ve never heard people scream so loud as when Justin Bieber came in. It was like on a different level. It was crazy. Like, what’s it like to be that guy?
Sort of like being Robert Pattinson, I would assume.
Tinsel Korey: I guess so.
At Comic-Con people camped our for two days to be at the panel for ‘Twilight’. Has the level of intense fandom had an effect on you and your career?
Tinsel Korey: Obviously it opens doors, in a way, having something big like that, absolutely. I don’t know if the level of work has gone further. I already had a career that was sort of building before ‘Twilight’. So it definitely gave it a little bit of a bump, but I was already going in that direction anyways and so it just sort of kept that steady pace of work for me.
Read entire interview HERE
Midnight Breaking Dawn movie tickets are now being sold in Australia and New Zealand!!!! Thanks so much to Liam from Australia for sending us this info. If you want to order, just click the banner below to be taken to the page Australia & New Zealand fans!
We will keep you updated as more tickets become available!