Here is the cover and track list for the official Breaking Dawn soundtrack!
Click to enlarge:
Track List (Regular Edition):
1: THE JOY FORMIDABLE: ENDTAPES
2. ANGUS & JULIA STONE: LOVE WILL TAKE YOU
3. BRUNO MARS: IT WILL RAIN
4. SLEEPING AT LAST: TURNING PAGE
5. THE FEATURES: FROM NOW ON
6. CHRISTINA PERRI: A THOUSAND YEARS
7. THEOPHILUS LONDON: NEIGHBORS
8. THE BELLE BRIGADE: I DIDN’T MEAN IT
9. NOISETTES: SISTER ROSETTA (2011 VERSION)
10. CIDER SKY: NOTHERN LIGHTS
11. IRON & WINE: FLIGHTLESS BIRD, AMERICAN MOUTH (WEDDING VERSION)
12. IMPERIAL MAMMOTH: REQUIEM ON WATER
13. AQUALUNG & LUCY SCHWARTZ: COLD
14. MIA MAESTRO: LLOVERA
15. CARTER BURNWELL: LOVE DEATH BIRTH
1. End Tapes – By The Joy Formidable
2. Love Will Take You – By Angus & Julia Stone
3. It Will Rain – By Bruno Mars
4. Turning Page – By Sleeping At Last
5. From Now On – By The Features
6. A Thousand Years – By Christina Perri
7. Neighbors – By Theophilus London
8. I Didn’t Mean It – By The Belle Brigade
9. Sister Rosetta (2011 Version) – By Noisettes
10. Northern Lights – By Cider Sky
11. Flightless Bird, American Mouth (Wedding Version) – By Iron & Wine
12. Requiem On Water – By Imperial Mammoth
13. Cold – By Aqualung & Lucy Schwartz
14. Llovera – By Mia Maestro
15. Love Death Birth – By Carter Burwell
16. Like A Drug (Bonus Track) – By Hard-Fi
17. Turning Page (Instrumental) – By Sleeping At Last
18. Eclipse (All Yours) [Bonus Track] – By Kevin Teasley
19. It Will Rain – By Bruno Mars [Edit]
Tomorrow (Monday) the full track list for the official Breaking Dawn part 1 soundtrack will be released. In the meantime, the folks from TwiExaminer asked, ‘Who do you want to see on the official soundtrack?’ Below were the fan responses:
1. Robert Pattinson – By far, the most suggested artist for Breaking Dawn‘s soundtrack is Robert Pattinson. It’s been a long while since he’s been on a film soundtrack, and many cite his inclusion on Twilight‘s as the very reason for its paramount success. His recent performance for “Songs From a Room” suggests he’s still working on music, and we know he’ll at least perform something on-screen for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2. It’s no surprise his name was the most-suggested. His two songs from the Twilight soundtrack – “Let Me Sign” and “Never Think” – were both strong and elemental in the scenes which they accompanied.
2. Adele - Adele would be the Florence + the Machine of Breaking Dawn if she were included in it. She’s got a strong, exceedingly soulful voice and rhythm, and if she were to offer up something for the album, it’d definitely be magic. A lot of you want to hear that.
3. Collective Soul – Collective Soul was listed on several of Stephenie Meyer’s book play lists, and they’ve got a good sound for Twilight. Like Linkin Park, one of their songs was included on the Twilight soundtrack, but they haven’t done anything original for the album series just yet. Many fans hope they will, this go-round.
4. Evanescence - Evanescence is a definite fan-favorite for the Breaking Dawn album. Their dark, tempered music is certainly befitting of the mood of the Twilight Saga, and front woman Amy Lee has admitted to being a fan. I’d say the chances that Evanescence could be included on the Twilight Breaking Dawn soundtrack are pretty high.
5. 100 Monkeys – Jackson Rathbone and his 100 Monkeys have become a staple of the Twilight series, even though they’ve yet to have a song on any soundtrack. The band has thrived despite intense filming schedules and location changes, and they’ve just completed a big tour across the United States. Their second album, “Liquid Zoo,” just made waves, and they’ve probably got something worth including on the Breaking Dawnalbum tucked away.
6. Blue October – There’s been a lot of back-and-forth between Justin Furstenfeld and Twilight. He and Stephenie Meyer have a great relationship – following his inclusion in her Breaking Dawn press tour in 2008 – but things just haven’t panned out for Blue October and the Saga‘s soundtracks yet. Many fans hope that Breaking Dawn will be the one that brings Blue October into the TwilightSaga musician manifold, once and for all.
The official track-list for the Breaking Dawn part 1 soundtrack will be revealed Monday September 26th! Here’s what HitFix reported:
“The entire tracklist for the “Breaking Dawn” set will become available on the “Twilight Saga” Facebook page and Twitter on Monday (Sept. 26).
Just this week, rumors began to swirl that the film’s co-star Robert Pattinson would be contributing music to the soundtrack. As we previously surmised, Muse may contribute again, considering the British band contributed tracks to all of the other sets.”