Reelz Channel gave away details on who designed Bella’s wedding dress for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. See below:
As Twilight fans everywhere know, details about Bella’s wedding dress remain as closely guarded as the designer of Kate Middleton’s dress was earlier this year. The first trailer for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 had lots of shots of the real royal couple’s elegant invitation but nary a good peek at the gown.
Fans have had to content themselves with images from The Official Illustrated Guide and Stephenie Meyer’s detailed-yet-coy description to a small group of fans.
It’s such an interesting mix. It has a vintage feel, but at the same time, there’s an edge to it. It’s really beautiful. And then on Kristen — oh, she looks amazing in clothes — and in that dress she’s so lithe and unbelievable.
But that’s about to change. We have it on good word that Caroline Herrera designed the dress of the year, which will be revealed in the next week or so. While we wait, we’re browsing this gallery of Herrera bridal gowns with much anticipation. Yep, definitely vintage with an edge.
InStyle did a fun breakdown of what we know so far about the official Breaking Dawn trailer from the teaser we got!
Twi-hards everywhere are already setting their DVRs for Sunday’s MTV Movie Awards, which will premiere the first clip fromThe Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part I. Just to bait us a little more,MTV released a 15-second teaser for Sunday’s big reveal. It’s a snapshot of Bella and Edward’s gorgeous wedding day, and while it’s only a snippet, there’s much to be learned! Here are the wedding facts we derived:
• BELLA’S DRESS:Bella’s wedding dress is long-sleeved and fitted at the top.
• HAIR ACCESSORIES: Bella’s hair is pulled back into a vintage-style comb with blue and white crystals at the top of her veil. We know from the book this is most likely her “something borrowed” from her parents. “‘Something old, too. They were your Grandma Swan’s,’ Charlie added. ‘We had a jeweler replace the paste stones with sapphires.’ Inside the box were two heavy silver hair combs. Dark blue sapphires were clustered into intricate floral shapes atop the teeth.” —Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
• THE MAN:Edward looks entirely too handsome in his tuxedo waiting for Bella under the gorgeous arch of flowers.
• NO MANICURE:Bella opted to leave her nails polish-less.
• IT’S OUTSIDE:The setting for the nuptials is just as Bella describes it in the book, except they moved it outside the Cullen home. ”I was distracted by the profusion of white blossoms that hung in garlands from everything in the room… dripping with long lines of white gossamer ribbons. But I tore my eyes from the bowery canopy and searched across the rows of satin-draped chairs… until I found him at last, standing before an arch overflowing with more flowers.” —Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
See the full clip during the show on Sunday at 9pm EST on MTV.
“Whyyyyyyyy can’t I fall asleep! These night shoots are killing me! Messing up my sleep patterns hard core.”
Although I shamefully peeked at the leaked Breaking Dawn pics, I do entirely want to keep the wedding scenes a surprise for the big screen and even hope they don’t give too much of it away in trailers. Can’t wait for this scene!