Tomorrow (Monday) the full track list for the official Breaking Dawn part 1 soundtrack will be released. In the meantime, the folks from TwiExaminer asked, ‘Who do you want to see on the official soundtrack?’ Below were the fan responses:
1. Robert Pattinson – By far, the most suggested artist for Breaking Dawn‘s soundtrack is Robert Pattinson. It’s been a long while since he’s been on a film soundtrack, and many cite his inclusion on Twilight‘s as the very reason for its paramount success. His recent performance for “Songs From a Room” suggests he’s still working on music, and we know he’ll at least perform something on-screen for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2. It’s no surprise his name was the most-suggested. His two songs from the Twilight soundtrack – “Let Me Sign” and “Never Think” – were both strong and elemental in the scenes which they accompanied.
2. Adele - Adele would be the Florence + the Machine of Breaking Dawn if she were included in it. She’s got a strong, exceedingly soulful voice and rhythm, and if she were to offer up something for the album, it’d definitely be magic. A lot of you want to hear that.
3. Collective Soul – Collective Soul was listed on several of Stephenie Meyer’s book play lists, and they’ve got a good sound for Twilight. Like Linkin Park, one of their songs was included on the Twilight soundtrack, but they haven’t done anything original for the album series just yet. Many fans hope they will, this go-round.
4. Evanescence - Evanescence is a definite fan-favorite for the Breaking Dawn album. Their dark, tempered music is certainly befitting of the mood of the Twilight Saga, and front woman Amy Lee has admitted to being a fan. I’d say the chances that Evanescence could be included on the Twilight Breaking Dawn soundtrack are pretty high.
5. 100 Monkeys – Jackson Rathbone and his 100 Monkeys have become a staple of the Twilight series, even though they’ve yet to have a song on any soundtrack. The band has thrived despite intense filming schedules and location changes, and they’ve just completed a big tour across the United States. Their second album, “Liquid Zoo,” just made waves, and they’ve probably got something worth including on the Breaking Dawn album tucked away.
6. Blue October – There’s been a lot of back-and-forth between Justin Furstenfeld and Twilight. He and Stephenie Meyer have a great relationship – following his inclusion in her Breaking Dawn press tour in 2008 – but things just haven’t panned out for Blue October and the Saga‘s soundtracks yet. Many fans hope that Breaking Dawn will be the one that brings Blue October into the Twilight Saga musician manifold, once and for all.
Also, just for fun, leave who you think will be on the soundtrack on our Facebook wall HERE and tomorrow we’ll see if anyone guessed right!
The first song for the official Breaking Dawn part 1 soundtrack has been revealed!
From the official Bruno Mars website:
EXCLUSIVE ANNOUNCEMENT: New Bruno Mars single “It Will Rain” from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 Original Motion Picture Soundtrack.
What do you all think of Bruno being on the soundtrack? Sound off on our Facebook page HERE!